Is it time for a new mattress?
Mattress shopping, it's not something we do often, if we are found in a mattress store or even looking on the internet reading articles like this one it's more than likely because we need a mattress. Right? Though you still may question. How should I know when it is time for a new mattress? Is a new mattress even necessary?
Here are a few things to ask yourself:
- Am I getting the 6-8 hours of sleep I need on my mattress now?
- Do I wake up feeling refreshed without any aches, pains or foggy brain?
- Do I wake up several times a night a night feeling uncomfortable?
- When I take the sheets off my mattress does it look dirty, stained or worn?
- With the covers off does the surface look even or is there sagging?
- When my partner moves am I feeling excessive movement?
- Is my mattress more than 6 years old?
If you said yes to any of these questions It is time for a new mattress. Keep in mind when investing into a new mattress you're not only buying a new mattress you are investing into your health. We tend to forget how important our mattress is, " It's just something I sleep on" we don't realize we spend at least 56 hours a week 248 hours a month and 2,976 hours a year on our mattresses you deserve to be comfortable! Visit your local mattress store! If you are in Tucson come and visit us we will make sure fit you into the mattress that best fits your sleeping needs and budget with no high pressure sales!